Sunday, July 27, 2008

another day in cafe!!

He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. 13Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
"Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean."
The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean." taken from Acts 10

so, who am i to judge? and who are all of us to judge who's unclean and who's not? hahaha!!! i remember this song from Casting Crowns called "Love her Like Jesus does." i really like the title a lot and the music does sounds nice!!! :D :D :D :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway I DID CAFE AGAIN!!!! WOOHOO!!!! really awesome. but i really gotta thank God for my maid who woke me up(which means she woke up earlier than me) at 5:45 AM!!!! woah my maid super power one!!!! tell me la, which maid living on this island can wake up their owner's son at 5:45AM!!! hahahaha!!! and i must say, i really enjoyed myself!!! and it really proves how single-minded i am coz i cannot multi-task, doing laksa/spaghetti/tagger/fryer/milo for that few moments!!! but God's really good by letting me serve today! like i got to know more people now!!! AND I WENT FOR BIBLE STUDY too!!!! (special thanks to sister pingfen for giving permission!!) i entered 30minutes late but i still enjoyed myself!!! (and i got to know more about dingo dogs. DAWGS!!!) so after that, we trot down to macs before deciding to study at buddy hoagies instead. (when i said we, i meant rachel teo and natnat) k la we studied but we talked a lot also. natnat's stories never fail to make me laugh! so after that, nat nat and i took bus 67 home. it wasn't bad coz my motion sickness didn't strike me during that time. okay initially a bit, HAHA!!! but still, i had real and good fellowship with natnat. i haven't had a good convo with someone for quite some time. it's just awesome when 2 people start sharing their thoughts and feelings because it's personal and yet there ain't much boundaries.

btw, i couldn't finish my dinner at home. plain rice and brocolli ain't very appetizing. i think it's the green tea that upsetted my stomach. ah!!

No comments: