Saturday, January 19, 2008

so awful

heartaches can really crush the spirit. especially when you sinned against someone you love a lot and you end up feeling so wretched and spend your whole night crying bitterly. i'm still feeling very sorry and the shame is just crushing me at one tiny corner. then, this verse flashed in my mind.

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." Proverbs 15:13

--------------

there's this verse which i shared with someone. and guess what? the same verse spoke to me.

What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge." Romans 3:3-4

My faith is probably even smaller than a mustard seed. there're times when i doubt when i pray and i just can't help it because the reels of fillm in my mind that shows how i will mess up if my prayer isn't answered just keeps playing and playing.

No comments: