Monday, June 9, 2008

Jesus said

".. don't judge based on mere appearances."

and that is probably one of the most powerful thing he had said. i shaved my head today. and my sis.. judged me.

"eh, ugly you know!"
"later mama confirm scold you one!"

it's as though she's never watched tv shows like prison break and seen a jailbird before. and i was thinking, shuck, this society is one that sees image as imperative. like King Nebuchadnezzar. worship image. the one that looks the best gets the adoration and the one that don't gets stigmatized. and my mum was shocked of course. she kinda chided me. probably a huge lesson God wants to teach to someone so judgemental like moi.

Your love stands firm. says:
wanted to try something new. i wanted to look like pastor preston but i ended up looking like that monk who runs that charitable hospitable.
Estehr says:
LOL omg you religionist!

HAHAHAHAHA! i thought it made sense but she said she don't. oh wells!

"i lift my eyes unto the hills and where does my help comes from? my help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth."

No comments: