Friday, June 27, 2008

drink THAT CUP, YO!

aye and Jesus said that when He was gonna get arrested!!! awesome!! so that's something like what yousheng says when we don't dig physics: JUST ACCEPT IT.

there're times when i'll get persecuted in school. like if i hang out with this bunch of people, they start using words alluding to Christ, God and blah blah. such remarks are seriously unwarranted. well i was angry!!!!! but that's what Jesus said! "drink from that cup my Father gave me!"

btw, i studied very little this week. but the time i spent studying is like equivalent to the revision hours spent during the hols. LOLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

ahh. God's really awesome!!! Psalm 73:8 really refers to these people in my school:

"they scoff, and speak with malice; in their arrogance they threaten oppression"

and yet when we go on, it does something like..

"When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, i was senseless and ignorant; i was a brute beast before you." Psalm 73:21-22

i was angry and i vented my anger by playing foul during basketball. hahahahha and it sucks, feeling angry!!! BUT BUT BUT BUT.

"Yet i am always with youl; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel and afterward you will take me into glory." Psalm 73:23-24 God holds my right hand and that's most important because God never let me go and God's love is, according to the Bible, "higher than the heavens."

and to finish off.. "My flesh and my heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

GOD IS MINE. MY PORTION. GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART. AMEN. my flesh, my heart may fail.[i think the heart part alludes to being desensitized but i don't know. plx correct me!!]

God is just so filled with love!!!! He holds me by my hand. like this adult[cept he's enormous] holding this hand of a kid's.

some of this cool verses God spoke to me and meant a lot to me:

"The Lord is my Shepherd... He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul and he guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalm 23:1-3 an awesome verse coz amen, God is my Shepherd. God is the One taking care of me. and He is the Restorer.

"How lovely is your dweling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." so today is saturday, the day we enter the House of God!!!!!! lovely lovely[SOUNDS LIKE LONDON TIPTON LOL!!!!]!!!!!!

i really thank God for some people whom can hear me out even when i disrupt their sleep

No comments: