Saturday, May 24, 2008

indescribable

i realized how small my problems, my discouragements and what's going on are.

shucks. so small! those small little things on the sky that sparkle at night, God places them there and KNOWS THEM BY THEM. THE LIGHTNING BOLTS. GOD SENDS THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. THE GREAT BALL OF FIRE. THE ONE THAT MAKES US GO "@#^@$^%(&%(*^(_)^*_(%%^#." GOD PLACED IT THERE.

HOW SMALL AM I WHEN NATURE, ONE OF THE GREATEST CREATIONS OF GOD, IS AWESOME AND BIG AND HUGE-R?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
after sermon yesterday, i realized there are so many weaknesses in me. a lot you know!!!! a lot until it's indescribable[haha]! then i was on the mrt feeling frustrated when suddenly a line from a song floated in my head:

"Your hand O Lord, is upon me."

does it matters how big my problems are? coz God's hand which holds the universe is BIGGER[dunno how many trillion light years]! no problem! no pressure! strongholds can be broken! lies can be discovered and thrashed!

yeah baby! ready to rock and roll!

No comments: