Wednesday, September 3, 2008

shadow of your wings

"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." Psalm 57:1-3

"Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
8 My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:7-8

David sang out Psalm 57:1-3 when he was at that cave. when everybody was against him. when he realized he had no where to go. it's so strange that God is most approachable, most real when you're most vulnerable. and sometimes life just goes so far where you just feel so crushed, so defeated, so lousy.

God is very good, very merciful.

anyway, i've been having LOADS of fun at prayer house!!! i took a video yesterday and i'm gonna post it when i have time!!! :D :D :D

No comments: