Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sheeps are dumb

true ya know. sheeps are dumb. and i'm like one.

ya wanna know how weak i am? i've got so many weaknesses, flaws that it would take a long time to count them all.

i' m very rebellious. very. i always like to bend rules. and usually when i do so, i would regret a million times i have never done that. and the guilt cycle comes again.
i'm very proud. ya know.. i always think i'm such a big deal. i always think that i'm best, i'm good and i don't really like it when people correct me.
i'm lustful. okay ya don't need the details.
I'M JUDGEMENTAL. HAHAHAHA. THAT'S ONE OF THE KILLERS MAN. i judge people based on their looks, capabilities when i myself.. ah. have no right to do so. and i t makes me a hypocrite as well.
i'm very very very insensitive. i don't really care alot about what others feel when i talk or do something. and i hurt or offend others usually.
AND I'M A LOUSY STEWARD OF TIME AND MONEY.
I'M VERY LAZY. VERY VERY VERY.
and i'm someone with loads of jealous and envy.
and and and i'm very inconsistent as well. i don't show love to people i find unlovable.

aiya! lots arh!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!! but ya know, David probably said "The Lord is my Shepherd" with pride coz he is indeed God's sheep. and true eh.

this few days have been very tough. man!!!! hahahaha!!!!!

No comments: