Monday, January 7, 2008

God's beyond understanding, praise Him!

He does things when you least expects it. be it for the good or for the bad. God's very unpredictable.

i will never expect God to add on to me 4 people whom i can be accountable for. and it's not like everyone don't know, there're times when i'll be so afraid to be accountable for people because of the disappointment i can face at times. okay it's not really that bad! languishing as it is, some scenarios are just so funny that.. haha.

wanna know the most ludicrous thing i said when i first shared Christ? check this out.
yining: death here means that you'll go to HELL if you don't accept Christ..

and to think i was so excited when i was told to share Christ with him! hahaha! knowing your stuff is important so pray for wisdom and knowledge!

i know God has a reason for everything. love is spelt as T-I-M-E and that's going all out offering your services and being available. that's something i always have to struggle with. i sit on my bottom, usually waiting for people to come to me! moulding needs time. can be tormenting, but the harvest is just rewarding. denying yourself, picking up your cross. hard to do, but not impossible. that's the thing i can praise God about.

i love this line from the song "Lead me to the Cross": Rid me of myself, i belong to you.

now, God is teaching me the true meaning of discipleship. imparting life and loving your disciples. i wanna love them by offering time for them. nagging at them was once my religion. enough is enough. new beginning from disappointment. spirit of excellence's also tantamount to giving 100% for your disciples.

"Not to us, O LORD, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness." Psalm 115:1

whenever my head gets inflated at an alarming rate or i wanna remind myself of God's faithfulness, this verse comes in handy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you know something, you could just write all these at your previous blog. lol.
-esther.